Router: Dlink, Netgear, Asus, Tp-Link, Google WiFi
- Dlink Router
Dlink router provides a significant range of network even between the reasonable distances. To set up this router in your house, follow the below steps:
- Power-on of D-Link Router.
- Connect the router with your PC with Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- After connecting PC, paste the link in your web browser: http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 (router IP address)
- Log In the page
- Set up your router using Internet connection Setup wizard
- Enter SSID (WiFi name) and key (password).
- Choose any WAN Setup from the drop-down menu.
- After configuration, select Save and Connect. Visit Wireless settings and set your WiFi network.
- Netgear Router
Netgear is the latest evolution of innovative wireless router providing the best range of choices along with best network speed at home.
- Netgear router’s IP address has defaulted as- 192.168. 1.1 or 192. 168. 0.1.
- Go to the website link – http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Set up the router easily.